Do you sometimes feel that dealing with difficult employees is like a game of whack-a-mole?
You’re in the right place.
Difficult people show up when we least expect them to at work.
And the very real truth is difficult people can be incredibly disruptive to a team, a business and to us personally.
We aren't taught how to deal with difficult people. We are just expected to ... well... deal with them... But as the leader of your business you have to have more tools to help you.
- Should you fire them?
- How do you tell them they are difficult? How do you?
- How do you 'get them' to change?
- How do you help others deal with them?
- But what if they are your top producer? You can't let them go just because they're hard to work with, right? Or should you?
- Can you ever really change a difficult person?
All these answers and so much more are in this VERY ROBUST course. This is the instruction guide for first understanding the reason why people are difficult, how to manage yourself around someone who is difficult and ultimately, what you can/should do to address them as the difficult person.
Kris literally wrote the book(s) on how to deal with difficult people. By taking this course you will be learning everything Kris has included in her books and the workshops she's led for THOUSANDS of leaders across the globe.
Start right now... have a solution by lunch!